My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 166-168

Day 166
Tuesday, June 15th
I cooked!
I cooked something more than frozen pizzas or tortellini for the first time since being home.
This isn't just any quesadilla, but a chicken one with a jalapeno cream cheese sauce.. mmm they were good.

Day 167
Wednesday, June 16th

Horrible picture...
I was trying to use my husband's phone.
I covered the flash..
the second better picture I thought I took, didn't take.
The picture, it's sushi
Love Sushi
And love my husband whom I went out with for our 9th Wedding Anniversary

Day 168
Thursday, June 17th
The roses Eric got me yesterday for our anniversary.

365
Hosted by Chris


4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
    Your dinners looked delicious! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man....I want that first dinner. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your sushi! And who doesn't love roses! Nice work cooking. I've been doing a lot of frozen dinners, and I don't even have an excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! You cooked! I don't know why, but it always felt so good to finally cook.

    Not a sushi person, but I know you are. Nice way to celebrate your anniversary.

    Gorgeous roses.

    ReplyDelete