My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 183-189

Day 183
Friday, July 2ndClean as a bean!
In case you missed it-check out the best way to give a bath to a newborn on my blog here.
Taken with my iPhone.


Day 184
Saturday, July 3rdI am sitting holding this guy a lot...
in fact I would safe to say the majority of my day I am holding him.
And well I usually have my iPhone as I am using the Total Baby Ap to keep track of well everything... makes me wonder how I did it before.

Day 185

Sunday, July 4thAnd while I am spending my day holding Ryder...
these two are playing with each other...
which works out 85% of the day

Day 186

Monday, July 5thEric had the day off so we went down to the beach in La Jolla.
This poor guy has no idea I took a picture of him

Day 187
Tuesday, July 6th
Nothing says summer like steaming hot corn on the cob.

Day 188
Wednesday, July 7th

I fell asleep on the couch yesterday. Way too many sleepless nights thanks to the baby.
When I woke up, well I found I wasn't the only tired one.

Day 189
Thursday, July 8th
Today was my official due date...
strange indeed.


Link up and see other great 365 blogs here.
365
Hosted by Chris


9 comments:

  1. I love that first one of Ryder. He is so awake and alert! And the surfer one is ..."totally awesome dude!" And the corn picture is really cool. I could go on. I really could! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so miss the itty bitty baby days and seeing these photos of Ryder makes it that much more vivid. he is SO precious.

    LOVING the corn photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provide a Courtious and Professional 24 hour, 7 days a week relocation's service, International Relocations, furniture removals, relocation service, Worldwide Relocation Services and global mobility.
    Worldwide Furniture Removals

    ReplyDelete
  4. That surfing picture is very cool! I like the steamy corn one too. And I think Ryder's look is changing - he looks older/different in the last one. Growing up, slowly (or quickly?) and surely.

    I want to see a video of him when he's awake sometime! please oh please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's an app for everything!

    What are they playing on the iPad? (And, incidentally, what's your favorite aspect of the iPad?)

    I love the surfing shot -- learning to surf is on my (extensive) list of things I need to do.

    But, my favorite shot of the week is the mouth watering shot of the steaming corn! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shot of the corn is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that pic of the corn is awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just catching up on all your shots since I was on vacation!

    I had to laugh at the shot of the surfer. I have taken a lot of shots of people that didn't know were being snapped.

    The baby just keeps getting more and more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Look at your teeny tiny baby : ) So sweet and fun! Sorry you are all so sleepy! I love that the older kids are playing with each other and making your life more smooth!

    Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete