My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Edit Pictures in Lightroom 3

This week for my Fix it For Me Wednesdays, I am going to show you how I edit pictures using Lightroom 3. I decided rather than just tell you what I do, I would show you. So first here are the before and afters-the after is a slightly different than the one I showed on Monday as I started over from scratch to show you how Lightroom 3 works.

BEFORE
AFTER
And how I am going to show you how Lightroom 3 works? With this video tutorial. It is a bit long, but if you are interested in photo editing you should enjoy it. You might want to click to view it larger to see the details better.

4 comments:

  1. Finally got to watch it. I am going to have to watch again with light room open. And not because you "went fast" as you said, but because my retention skills are bad. haha. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty, first I'm quite sad that I don't have LR! Really sad! But this description of events is fantastic - and surely really helpful for folks that do have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great tutorial! I am trying to decide on which photo edditing softwear to get so this was great to get a look at light room. I have Corel Pro which I really like and also photoshop elements8. I need to get some presets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really interested in learning more about photography. I took a class in the fall (just a one day class) and they recommended photoshop. Is light room comparable? I haven't heard anything about it but I really enjoyed the video. That was an adorable picture! The only program I have right now is the upgraded version of Picnik. =(

    ReplyDelete