My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Mugs: Green


Okay I wasn't going to post today, but when I got Ryder dressed I put him in a green shirt and then I remembered I had some pictures I love from when he was wearing that same shirt. And since the theme for today's Monday Mugs is green... well here ya go.


And the best part--on Wednesday I am going to show you how I got the picture to look like this, with my fix it for me Wednesday.

Do you want to see the original?
Come back here on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, look at that little drooler! He is a cutie!
    Can't wait to hear about your fixes although both pics are pretty perfect!
    Thanks for linkin' up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pictures are good, but you made the top one pop and demand attention. His eyes look so full of deep thought. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! can't wait to check out your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete