My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Reminders

Do you know how I stay organized?  

I set reminders in my phone for everything.  And when I saw yesterday's picture was 1 o'clock I knew I had better set a reminder or I would never successfully get the picture. 

So I set this reminder

You see that little red box next to it?  That means I was late.

Yep, my reminder went off 5 minutes before so I would be ready and somewhere in that five minutes I forgot.

So I took a screen shot of my reminders for my photoaday.  

And everyone loves school pickup right?

It is a good thing, especially when our Thursday is a Friday since there is no school on Friday. 

And since there is no school Friday, I let the kids keep up the fort they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment