My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Capture: Cicles

Today I am linking up with Beth from I Should Be Folding Laundry's meme of You Capture.
Photobucket

This week the theme is circles.

When I first heard this theme I immediately thought of clocks, or wheels on cars or bikes.. but I didn't want to shoot something that immediately came to my mind. As I was contemplating this, my baby woke up from his nap.. and well a circle was staring me in the face.
He has had this circle since that day back in May when he came two months too soon. Probably one of the cutest circles I can think of.
*********************
Head over to my main blog to see an awesome "movie trailer"-I think you will enjoy it.

11 comments:

  1. What a precious picture. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could anyone have better eyes? And I agree, the colors are awesome and that is a very cute circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEFINITELY better than a wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those pacis :) My baby boy has the same ones, but he refuses to use a pacifier!! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And my how that circle has SHRUNK as he has GROWN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! And isn't that circle a lifesaver :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this picture. The colors are so vivid too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect circle picture!! Makes me miss my babies and their binkies!

    ReplyDelete