My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Capture: Happiness

Photobucket
I am participating this week with Beth's meme You Capture. This week's theme is Happy.

And well, we have had beautiful weather, so we decided we definitely needed to go for a walk.Sunny, low 70's and happy kids=happya new shirt, a new helmet that actually fits=happy

having fun and actually getting me in a shot=happy
chillin in the grass=happyMy guy rockin his glasses=happy

and while the kids are busy watching a show sneaking one of these=happy
What makes you happy?

12 comments:

  1. Just seeing your weather (and realizing that I'll see it again in a few months) makes me happy. And your little one in his sunglasses just totally made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy indeed!! He looks SO CUTE in those sunglasses, ack! I need to SEE HIM IN PERSON!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your weather is happy weather indeed. I am yearning for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Love the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO JEALOUS! Your weather would make me happy too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little guy is the sunglasses is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little man in the shades- makes me smile.

    We have had similar weather- you must be in the southwest like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like Cadebury chocolate and that ALWAYS makes me happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture of the two little ones just chillin in the grass! Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures of Ryder in the sunglasses. And the one of him and Alex in the grass. That's cool.

    When does she post the assignments?

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness ... that chocolate makes me happy - and oh how I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pictures make me happy. Your kids are so cute and your pictures are really nice. And the chocolate's not so bad either.

    ReplyDelete