My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14: Round and Round We Go

Saturday marked the end... the end of Big Blue.
We posted Eric's truck on Craigslist-within minutes of it posting he had two phone calls with very serious interest. He sold it for his asking price two hours later.

So we celebrated with free trolly rides at the mall

and the not so free merry-go-round.

And the also bought some not so free pizza- which Ryder calls "p-p"

But I did get a free package in the mail. Free because I won it from a friend's blog- a whole box of goodies from Pick Your Plum
including these headbands
Did you know I had to watch a video on-line to see if I was wearing the headband right? Yea, I really am pretty clueless.

It was a good Saturday

1 comment:

  1. I am always clueless! hehe. You and Alex look super cute. :)

    P-P HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete