My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5: Nap Time

I love nap-time. It is quite precious to me. I am going to morn it when it is gone. But time will go quickly and I will probably wish for these simple days again.

But today- today when your usual hour and a half nap became two and then almost three- I began to miss you.

I crept into your room, camera in hand

there you lay
squished in the wrong way like you often doyep, I am going to miss these days

linking up with these two blogs
Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

14 comments:

  1. How cute is it to see his little belly peeking? Time flies too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet. :) (I'm still doing my project 365 blog this year, but weekly. It'll be updated on Sunday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! What a cutie! I love seeing my son when he sleeps too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet. There is something so magical about a sleeping child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter just started doing the whole sideways-i-dont-fit-like-this-sleeping position and I love seeing her in it too. I am doing a project 365 with my normal blogging here

    http://life-with-cupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable! I am trying to do the 365 thing too but decided i'll probably post and up load at the end of the week just so ill do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I love sleeping babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nap time, but I'm ending it because it makes bedtime that much harder. It's sad but it's for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The end of naps has been bittersweet for me too!
    I love this idea of having a separate space to post the everday moments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm doing a 365 blog! First ever! I'm planning on following your site along with others in your side bar!

    ReplyDelete