My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Beginning

On this blog, I first did the Project 365- mostly successful. Then I had these grand ideas of what I was going to do with my photoblog last year, with all sorts of topics- yea it failed. But this year, this year I am going to do a 365 Journal. It will involve pictures- but I don't want to take pictures just to take pictures but I want to document the little everyday things.

Over on my main blog, I do tell my story and things in my life- but the little things, that are important to me but don't always make great blog fodder- that is what I am going to document here.

So really this is totally selfish and all for me-though I am sure my mom and MIL will love it. So this is the start of my 365 Journal all for me.

Jan 1, 2012
Eric and I actually stayed up till midnight- well past it. We had spent the afternoon and evening at Scandia with the kids, they loved it.

We put them to bed, then watched some classics- I picked Legally Blonde, he picked I-Spy. We were still watching I-spy when we heard some fireworks- it was midnight. We paused the show to give a quick toast and kiss then finished the show.

At our late night made me grateful for 11:00 church-- though hard on Ryder- who feel asleep and slept almost all of nursery in one of the nursery leaders arms. He woke up and freaked out though- momentarily unsure of where he was.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! So glad you're doing this, Emmy! I love it :)
    And I didn't make it up past 10 on New Year's Eve...what a party animal I am, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete