My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21: Rain, Projects and Icecream

Woke up to cold and rain Saturday morning- which meant no running for me. I was really glad I hadn't signed up for the 5K that was that day- that would have been miserable.

Since we were home we got some things done around the house-- I finally got the mirror hung up. We used to have our family picture up, we moved that to a different wall and I redid some of the mantel decor. This mirror- only $10 at the thrift store!
In fact I realized that everything on my mantel I got at the thrift store- except the Home- that was from Ross.

And in about 5 minutes and for about $5 I completed another craftIn the afternoon and evening the sun came out and so we ventured out to the dollar store.
We drew names then bought secret gifts for each other. We stopped at the store to pick up some pizza and took it home for a night of gifts, pizza, pop, drumsticks and a movie.
It was Ryder's first ever drumstick-
he liked it.

It was a good Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Saturday to me. I love that you all bought each other secret presents :)

    ReplyDelete