My Main Blog Can Always Be Found Here

Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9: School's back

Lucas went back to school today. We had our usual- "I feel sick" in the morning, which I usually mostly ignore and then surprise he goes off to school has a great time and comes home happy.

It was a lot quieter with just two at home. We ran s
ome errands,

did some puzzles,
and just tried to adjust back to the routine.

I made dinner too- something I have been slacking on lately

A quiche just about to go in the ovenAnd this little guy was hungry.
He grabbed the oven mitt and tried to get the dinner out himself. A very blurry picture that I was hurrying to get with my phone- but had to capture the moment.

We did end the day with a great family home evening where we even had Lucas do one of his school projects as part of the lesson! Score!

2 comments:

  1. sounds great! Next week, we'll finally all be back in school too! And that quiche sounds and looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy your pictures!! I have no time to cook and when i get time, its the last thing I want to do-- but I always wish I was a baker/cooker... maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete